1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about customers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about customers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about customers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the customer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
6. Submission of Reviews, Ratings, and Comments We collect information that you voluntarily provide as part of our site and services offered by Hartel's Disposal, including messages, posts, comments, responses, reviews, and ratings you submit through our website, https://hartels.com. Hartel's Disposal may in our sole discretion share your user generated content with others such as your business reviews. If you do not want certain information shared with others, you should not submit user generated content, or should not submit content that contains information or personal information you do not want shared in this manner. Once you have submitted user generated content, we reserve the right to publish it in any medium to others.